There are two ways to recover the Wi-Fi password for your Tesla Wall Connector:
- Check the Quick Start Guide: The Quick Start Guide that came with your Wall Connector contains the Wi-Fi password on the cover page.
- Look inside the Wall Connector: The Wi-Fi password is also printed on a label inside the Wall Connector. To access the label, you will need to remove the four hex screws that hold the front cover in place.
If you have lost your Quick Start Guide and cannot find the label inside the Wall Connector, you can contact Tesla Support for assistance.
To connect to your Tesla Wall Connector Wi-Fi network:
- Open your Wi-Fi settings on your device.
- Select the TeslaWallConnector_XXXXXX network.
- Enter the WPA2 password that is printed on the Quick Start Guide or label inside the Wall Connector.
Once you are connected to the Wall Connector Wi-Fi network, you can use the Tesla app to monitor and control your charging sessions.
- If you have trouble connecting to the Wall Connector Wi-Fi network, try restarting the Wall Connector.
- If you are still having trouble, try moving your device closer to the Wall Connector.
- If you are still unable to connect, contact Tesla Support for assistance.