There are a few reasons why your Tesla Model Y wireless charging may not be working. Here are some things to check:
- Make sure the wireless charger is turned on. There is a small button on the side of the charger that you need to press to turn it on.
- Make sure your phone is compatible with the wireless charger. Not all phones are compatible with all wireless chargers.
- Make sure your phone is placed in the correct position on the wireless charger. The phone needs to be centered on the charger and make good contact with the charger.
- Remove any cases or accessories from your phone. Cases or accessories that are made of metal or other materials that can block the wireless signal may prevent your phone from charging.
- Try restarting your phone and the Tesla Model Y. This may sometimes fix minor software glitches that can interfere with wireless charging.
- If you have tried all of the above and your phone is still not charging, you may need to contact Tesla service for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting wireless charging problems:
- Try using a different phone. If your phone is the problem, you will be able to charge it with another phone.
- Try moving the wireless charger to a different location. Sometimes the location of the wireless charger can affect its performance.
- Try cleaning the wireless charger. Dust or dirt on the charger can interfere with the wireless signal.
If you have tried all of the above and your Tesla Model Y wireless charging is still not working, you may need to replace the wireless charger. You can purchase a replacement wireless charger from Tesla or from a third-party retailer.
Was this helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!