The Tesla mobile charger is not water-resistant, so it should not be submerged in water. However, it is splash-proof and can withstand some exposure to water.
If the mobile charger gets wet, it should be wiped down with a dry cloth and allowed to dry completely before using it again.
Here are some tips for keeping your Tesla mobile charger dry:
- Do not use it in wet or humid conditions.
- Do not use it in the rain or snow.
- Do not expose it to water jets or sprinklers.
- Wipe it down with a dry cloth after each use.
- Allow it to dry completely before storing it.
If your Tesla mobile charger does get wet, it is important to dry it thoroughly before using it again. To do this, you can:
- Wipe it down with a dry cloth.
- Allow it to air dry in a warm, dry place.
- Use a hair dryer on the cool setting to help it dry faster.
Once the mobile charger is completely dry, it should be safe to use again.
Here are some additional safety tips for using the Tesla mobile charger:
- Do not use it with a damaged power cord or plug.
- Do not use it if the housing is cracked or damaged.
- Do not use it if the temperature is below 32 degrees Fahrenheit or above 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
By following these safety tips, you can help prevent damage to your Tesla mobile charger and keep it working properly.